Sunflower Embroidery Kit w/ Tin - 6-1/2"
Ready for a sunny summer project? Embroider this lively sunflower onto beautiful Esses Linen. Finish into a circle and place in the cute tart tin for a bright and cherry decoration.
- Pattern for sunflower embroidery and finishing into tart tin or 6" hoop by Quilter by Night Designs
- Fabric (Essex Linen) for background and flower center (plus a piece of fusible webbing for flower center)
- Embroidery needle
- 2 skiens embroidery floss
- 6" tart tin with hanging loop
- batting to pad the back of your creation
To complete this project you will need:
- light box or window for tracing design onto the linen
- fine-line permanent marking pen
- 4" or 6" embroidery hoop
- small snips
- fabric scissors and household scissors
- 7" x 7" piece of lightweight cardboard
- hot glue or E6000 adhesive