Pretty Embroidery Kit
The perfect gift for a beginner! Everything is included in this kit to get started embroidering. Kit includes one 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of iron-on embroidery transfers with instructions and "The Little Book of Basic Embroidery" by Allison Glass. The booklet covers the basics of embroidery tools and materials, transferring designs to fabric, basic stitches, and includes additional embroidery designs to trace. All the basic tools required are included such as a hoop, needles, embroidery threader, and an adorable pair of Unicorn scissors.
Fabric and floss included, as well as 2 yards of fold over elastic in fun colors. Use the elastic to make headbands or wristbands to show off beautiful embroidered designs.
Store everything in the cute cardboard purse box, also included!
- 1 Alison Glass embroidery envelope which includes Embroidery Iron-on Transfers and The Little Book of Basic Embroidery (theme randomly selected)
- 5 (five) 10" x 10" squares of Designer cotton solids fabric as shown
- Hoop-La 4" Super Grip Lip embroidery hoop by Susan Bates (bright colors-randomly selected)
- Rainbow Unicorn Scissors - 4" good quality embroidery scissors as shown
- Butterfly threader with cutter (bright colors-randomly selected)
- Pack of embroidery needles (16 count)
- 6 skeins of 6-ply embroidery floss (6 different colors-randomly selected)
- Organizer ring with 6 floss bobbins (wind floss on the bobbins to keep it neat and tidy)
- 2 yards 1/2" wide fold over elastic (bright colors-randomly selected)
- Cardboard purse box (approx. 5" x 6" x 3"; bright colors-randomy selected)
This kit with the included purse box for storage are shipped in the cardboard box with excelsior cushioning as shown.