Quilting Arts Magazine by Quilting Daily - Winter 2021 Issue 112
Stay creative all winter long with this digital issue of Quilting Arts. You’ll explore the intersection of art and science through quilts while finding inspiration with tips and creative tutorials to try. If you love art quilting, you won’t want to miss this exciting issue to kick off a new year of magazine issues!
Design & Stitch:
- Experiment, Observe, Stitch, Repeat with Shannon Conley
- A Scientific Approach to Dyeing Fabric with Candy Glendening
- Pivot to Video with Steph Skardal
- Faux Bleached Painted Cloth with Margarita Korioth
- Lasers: Not Just Science Fiction with Steph Skardal
- Show Us Your Sketchbook with Lisa Thorpe
- Simple Layered Stitch: Part 1 with Jane Haworth
- Exploring the Surface with Ana Buzzalino
- Temperature Quilts with Rebecca Cartwright
- Jumpstart Your Art with Lyric Montgomery Kinard
To see more photos from this issue, click here.