Lunch Mats - Masked Animals - Makes 3 (8-1/2" x 12")
Perfect for children if all ages, teachers, and aids! As well as, adults that take their lunch to work! These roll-up lunch mats add a little protection when eating snacks or lunch at school or the park or when out at a restaurant or at work. These friendly animals are all doing their part to keep everyone safe by wearing their masks! Each mat has iron-on vinyl on both sides to create a liquid barrier for extra protection.
Each mat has a button and elastic band so they can be rolled up to fit neatly into a lunch box or bag. To clean, the mats should be rinsed with cold water or wiped down with a damp cloth and hung to dry.
- Pattern for Lunch Mats by Quilter by Night Designs
- 1 yd clear iron-on vinyl (17" x 36"); enough to cut 6 (six) 8-1/2" x 12" pieces
- 3 (three) 8-1/2" x 12" pieces of masked animal fabrics from the Mask Up! line by Paintbrush Studio Fabrics (in the 3 patterns shown)
- 3 (three) 8-1/2" x 12" pieces of coordinating fabric for the backing as shown
- 3 (three) 8-1/2" x 12" pieces of fusible fleece
- 3 (three) 2-1/2" x 54" strips for bindings
- 3 buttons and 3 elastic bands to make the closures