Wanna getaway but don't have a whole weekend free? You won't need to go far...just to the Granary! Take a well-deserved mini-vacation at The Granary and join Audrey and the talented staff for a 1-day Mini-GranaryGetaway open sewing quilt camp right here in the store. We will be your hostesses. Bring your quilting supplies and be prepared to sew in our new expanded classroom space! Each participant will have their own 5' table and share cutting and pressing stations. Think how great you'll feel when you leave with completed projects! Little surprises throughout the day will keep things lively. Deli lunch will be provided by the Granary. Sign up quick as space is limited. Advanced beginners and above arewelcome. Individuals may rent aGranary sewing machine to use during this even for an extra $20 per machine.
- Deil lunch provided. - Coffee, Tea, Water and snacks available at all times.
- Full-time staff member present to help/answer questions.
- Prizes throughout the day.
- 20% discount on purchases on GranaryGetaway day.
- A well-lit, sectioned-off retreat area - A station for each person - 5ft table for each person with cushioned rolling chair and trash can
- 2-4 ironing stations with irons and spray starch/water (limited non-stick and teflon surfaces)
- 2-4 cutting stations with mats, rulers, and rotary cutters (suggest you bring your own if you have preferences)
- 5 (3ftx 8ft) design walls plus one more (5ft x 5ft) pop-up
- Separate eating area (plates/napkins/utensils)
Bring your own:
- Sewing machine
- Extra lighting
- Personal cutting/ironing set up for your station if you like as well as teflon sheets if working with fusibles
- Specialty rulers/templates/cutting tools if you like
- Happy Face! You are quilting!
COVID POLICY: Up-to-date COVID vaccination required for class attendance; you must be willing to show vaccination cards if asked. There are no exceptions. Please understand this requirement is for your safety and the safety of others. Your class payment/registration confirms your compliance with this requirement. Masks required.