Date shown is just an example. E-mail email@example.com for availability.
We've created a Private Mini-GranaryGetaway package for groups of 8-16 that would like to do a short, 1-day in-town retreat. Your group would have exclusive use of the classroom and eating area with lunch provided.To book, please have one organizing person contact the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a list of available dates. Once the date is set, each person must call the shop to sign up and pay in full by 1 month prior to the booked day. Or, someone can collect $ and make one payment 1 month prior. This is a non-cancellable/non-refundable commitment unless The Granary is forced to cancel the booking, in which case you would receive a full refund. If it turns out someone can't make it, you can substitute someone if you like to maintain the 8-person minimum, but your group would need to coordinate finding that substitute person. $80/person - 8 person minimum to reserve. Individuals may rent aGranary sewing machine to use during this even for an extra $20 per machine.
- Deli lunch provided. - Coffee, Tea, Water and snacks available at all times.
- 20% discount on purchases on GranaryGetaway day.
- Well-lit, sectioned off area for your group - A station for each person - 5ft table for each person with cushioned rolling chair and trash can
- 2-4 ironing stations with irons and spray starch/water (limited number of non-stick and teflon surfaces)
- 2-4 cutting stations with mats, rulers, and rotary cutters (suggest you bring your own if you have preferences)
- 5 (3ftx 8ft) design walls plus one more (5ft x 5ft) pop-up
- Separate eating area (plates/napkins/utensils)
Bring your own:
- Sewing machine
- Extra lighting
- Personal cutting/ironing set up for your station if you like as well as teflon sheets if working with fusibles
- Specialty rulers/templates/cutting tools if you like
- For a private retreat you may bring a light breakfast/snacks.
- Happy Face! You are quilting!
COVID POLICY: Up-to-date COVID vaccination required for attendance; you must be willing to show vaccination cards if asked. There are no exceptions. Please understand this requirement is for your safety and the safety of others. Your class payment/registration confirms your compliance with this requirement. Masks required at this time.