Dates shown are an EXAMPLE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific availability.
We've created a Private GranaryGetaway package for groups of 10-18 that would like to do an in-town retreat. Your group would have exclusive use of the classroom and eating area with lunches provided.To book, please have one organizing person contact the shop at email@example.com to get a list of available dates. Once dates are set, each person must call the shop to sign up and pay in full by one month prior to the first booked day. Or, someone can collect $ and make one payment 1 month prior. This is a non-cancellable/non-refundable commitment unless The Granary is forced to cancel the booking, in which case you would receive a full refund. If it turns out someone can't make it, you can substitute someone if you like to maintain the 10-person minimum, but your group would need to coordinate finding that substitute person. $190/person - 10 person minimum to reserve. Individuals may rent aGranary sewing machine to use during this event for an extra $20 per machine.
- Lunch each day (may include pizza, deli sandwiches, soup/salad, etc.) - Coffee, Tea, Water and candy available at all times.
- 20% discount on purchases on Private GranaryGetaway days.
- A well-lit, sectioned-off retreat area for your group - A station for each person - 5ft table for each person with cushioned rolling chair and trash can
- 2-4 ironing stations with irons and spray starch/water (limited number of non-stick and teflon surfaces)
- 2-4 cutting stations with mats, rulers, and rotary cutters (suggest you bring your own if you have preferences)
- 5 (3ftx 8ft) design walls plus one more (5ft x 5ft) pop-up
- Separate eating area (plates/napkins/utensils)
Bring your own:
- Sewing machine
- Extra lighting
- Personal cutting/ironing set up for your station if you like as well as teflon sheets if working with fusibles
- Specialty rulers/templates/cutting tools if you like
- For a private retreat you may bring other light breakfast/snacks (lunch provided)
- Happy Face! You are quilting!
COVID POLICY: Up-to-date COVID vaccination required for attendance; you must be willing to show vaccination cards if asked. There are no exceptions. Please understand this requirement is for your safety and the safety of others. Your class payment/registration confirms your compliance with this requirement. Masks may be required at this time.