Dates shown are an EXAMPLE. Email email@example.com for specific availability.
We've created a Private GranaryGetaway package for groups of 10-18 that would like to do an in-town retreat. Your group would have exclusive use of the classroom and eating area with lunches provided.To book, please have one organizing person contact the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a list of available dates. Once dates are set, each person must call the shop to sign up and pay in full by six weeks prior to the first booked day. Or, someone can collect $ and make one payment 6 weeks prior. This is a non-cancellable/non-refundable commitment unless The Granary is forced to cancel the booking, in which case you would receive a full refund. If it turns out someone can't make it, they can transfer their seat to someone else, but there are no refunds. $190/person - 10 person minimum to reserve. Individuals may rent aGranary sewing machine to use during this event for an extra $20 per machine.
- Lunch each day (may include pizza, deli sandwiches, soup/salad, etc.; we can accomodate some, but not all special diets). - Coffee, Tea, Water and snacks available at all times.
- 20% discount on purchases at The Granary on Private GranaryGetaway days.
- A well-lit, sectioned-off retreat area for your group - A station for each person - 5ft table for each person with cushioned rolling chair and trash can
- 2-4 ironing stations with irons and spray starch/water (limited number of non-stick and teflon surfaces)
- 2-4 cutting stations with mats, rulers, and rotary cutters (suggest you bring your own if you have preferences)
- 3-5 (3f tx 8ft) design walls plus one more (5ft x 5ft) pop-up
- Separate eating area (plates/napkins/utensils)
Bring your own:
- Sewing machine
- Extra lighting
- Personal cutting/ironing set up for your station if you like as well as teflon sheets if working with fusibles
- Specialty rulers/templates/cutting tools if you like
- For a private retreat you may bring other light breakfast/snacks (lunch provided)
- Happy Face! You are quilting!
COVID POLICY: Up-to-date COVID vaccination/boosters required for class attendance. There are no exceptions. Please understand this requirement is for your safety and the safety of others. Your class payment/registration confirms your compliance with this requirement. Masks may be required depending on the county healthdepartment recommendations at the time.