Welcome to Your Friendly Neighborhood Quilt Shop!
COVID-19 Protocols are still in place. Make an appointment - 30 minute slots.
Please be on time, bring your list, and plan to check-out within your appointment window.
If you can't make an appointment, don't forget you can shop on-line and pickup curbside or have your purchase shipped.
Or, email us at email@example.com and we will arrange a personal call to help you with your needs.
To book an appointment, go to the Calendar Page, choose your day, and sign up for a spot!
Appointments are not for quilt drop-off; please see click on the Longarm Page for information.
Please read the important instructions below as to how the curbside option will work at the Granary.
If you have special needs, please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Place your order through our website; in the shipping option choose "curbside". Or shipping, if you wish.
- Orders placed Wednesday through Thursday will be ready for curbside pick up on Friday between 1 - 3PM
- Orders placed Friday through Tuesday will be ready for curbside pick up on Wednesday between 1 - 3PM
- When you arrive in our parking lot during your curbside pick up day & time, call the shop at 408-735-9830 to let us know you have arrived.
- A staff person will then place your bag, with your name on it, on the table outside our front door. Please retrieve your bag. If other's bags are also waiting, please refrain from handling them.
New BOMs for 2021 are still open for sign ups! You can catch up!
Check out our offerings on the BOM page.
Happy Hour Continues Via Zoom
Have you joined us for our Happy Hour
yet? This Friday evening get-together is one of our most popular events! Audrey and Granary staff members are your hostesses. Join us for a surprise project using the selected pre-cuts and a demonstration of how to make the quilt. Watch this page for monthly updates. We post a picture of the previous month's quilt pattern as well as the fabric selection for the current month! Below is the quilt Diane created for March 2021 using the Happy Hour bundle and the Kira pattern by G.E. Designs (finished quilt is approx. 53" x 80")
. To get this precut set, click here
. For the Kira pattern, click here
The next Happy Hour
will be in April via Zoom!
Your hostess will be Joanna. See what she creates with these new Hash Dot blenders from Andover shown below. This month you will receive 12 fat quarters in the fabrics shown below. Click here
to sign up online for this fun evening! $45 includes the fabric, pattern, detailed demo and of course, fun! The fabric pack and pattern (hidden in an envelope) will be available for pickup the week before the Zoom class. You can also have your fabric and pattern shipped to you. DON'T peek at the pattern until you join the Zoom class.
Link to Contoured Face Mask Tutorial
For those of you that have purchased a Face Mask kit from us and are looking for Julie Cefalu's excellent Contoured Face Mask tutorial and patterns, click here to for the tutorial and pattern, https://thecraftyquilter.com/2020/04/face-mask-pattern-updates-and-a-finished-quilt-top/ , or go directly to the pattern by clicking this link Versatile-Face-Mask-Pattern-Instructions .